Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's not you, it's me. Nah -- it's actually YOU!

Published Under Legal Notices in my Local Newspaper:

To Whom it May Concern (Re: Bank Account Nos 123, 456, and 890,
Social Security Account # 123-45-6789, and various IRAs/401Ks):


This is to inform you that from this day forward, I am no

longer responsible for any debts incurred by the United States
of America (DOB as B. H. Obama).


The above-referenced accounts are currently held in my name.

In order to avoid any potential problems, I am requesting

that you close my current accounts and open new accounts (in

Swiss Francs, gold, silver, and small-arms ammunition) solely

in my name.



Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you

require my signature on any forms, please forward the

paperwork necessary to my office, and I will return it to

you promptly.

Disgruntled Citizen and Former Taxpayer


P.S. Barack -- Your stuff is on the front lawn in a big pile.

P.P.S. I've changed the locks. Don't call me.

No comments: